If you’re keen on comically tiny, but disproportionately powerful handguns you’ve come to the right place.
The long-overdue third installment of the Men In Black franchise may still be half a year away but Activision have today announced a spin-off videogame in which gamers get the opportunity to make their own contribution to the world’s most soberly-dressed Immigration Service.
Details on exactly which characters from the film are featured are sketchy right now. The kind people at Activision have given us a couple of early screenshots from the game so we can make some sort of wild surmise ourselves.
Mark Caplan, Vice President of Licensing at Sony Pictures Entertainment, assures us; “With Activision bringing the Men In Black universe to life on next gen consoles for the first time, the Men In Black video game will be both familiar to fans, an exciting beginning for the uninitiated, and revolutionary for the franchise.”
Well he would say that, wouldn’t he?
Videogame movie spinoffs generally disappoint it’s true. Given that MIB III developers Activision have turned in a couple of solid efforts recently though, not least a Transformers tie-in that was better than the film it accompanied and the terrific (if tangential) Bond movie spinoff Goldeneye you can mark us down as ‘cautiously optimistic’ on this one.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015