Youi is an Australian brand of insurance.
And in their latest TV campaign, they’ve run a series of ads showing what good listeners their staff are. By talking to really boring people and still being interested in what they have to say. Cricket enthusiasts, butterfly collectors and… comic store clerks.
The shop used in the ad is Sydney’s Kings Comics. The action figure is from Paul Mason’s comic, The Soldier Legacy and the comics and posters seen are also from Sydney publisher Black House Comics. including Dark Detective, Eeek!, Kagemono and The Soldier Legacy.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017