Youi is an Australian brand of insurance.
And in their latest TV campaign, they’ve run a series of ads showing what good listeners their staff are. By talking to really boring people and still being interested in what they have to say. Cricket enthusiasts, butterfly collectors and… comic store clerks.
The shop used in the ad is Sydney’s Kings Comics. The action figure is from Paul Mason’s comic, The Soldier Legacy and the comics and posters seen are also from Sydney publisher Black House Comics. including Dark Detective, Eeek!, Kagemono and The Soldier Legacy.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018