Youi is an Australian brand of insurance.
And in their latest TV campaign, they’ve run a series of ads showing what good listeners their staff are. By talking to really boring people and still being interested in what they have to say. Cricket enthusiasts, butterfly collectors and… comic store clerks.
The shop used in the ad is Sydney’s Kings Comics. The action figure is from Paul Mason’s comic, The Soldier Legacy and the comics and posters seen are also from Sydney publisher Black House Comics. including Dark Detective, Eeek!, Kagemono and The Soldier Legacy.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017
- Gamma Trade Show- Pokemon Pre-Releases, TCGPlayer And The Popularity Of Star Wars Destiny - March 26, 2017
- Unboxing The Second Stan Lee Box For March 2017 - March 26, 2017
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017