Youi is an Australian brand of insurance.
And in their latest TV campaign, they’ve run a series of ads showing what good listeners their staff are. By talking to really boring people and still being interested in what they have to say. Cricket enthusiasts, butterfly collectors and… comic store clerks.
The shop used in the ad is Sydney’s Kings Comics. The action figure is from Paul Mason’s comic, The Soldier Legacy and the comics and posters seen are also from Sydney publisher Black House Comics. including Dark Detective, Eeek!, Kagemono and The Soldier Legacy.
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017