Matt Busch, creator of the Indiana Jones World Map – the ones that Rick Olney now has in his possession and is insisting on selling them for some unknown charity and refuses to return them – has given us all an update.
It’s official. Lucasfilm is sending Rick Olney a Cease and Desist. He is to return both the remaining maps and any monies (haha- Rick’s fave word) that he collected back to me. Shazam. All the maps must be accounted for and any missing from the number I sent shall be paid for.
What exactly will happen once back in my possession is not yet ironed out, but I’m confident Lucasfilm will work with me to lay out a new plan to not only get the maps in collector’s hands, but more importantly, lock in a veteran’s charity first and do this right!
For years, Rick Olney has boasted about his links with LucasFilm. This… is an interesting quirk in that relationship.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018