Matt Busch, creator of the Indiana Jones World Map – the ones that Rick Olney now has in his possession and is insisting on selling them for some unknown charity and refuses to return them – has given us all an update.
It’s official. Lucasfilm is sending Rick Olney a Cease and Desist. He is to return both the remaining maps and any monies (haha- Rick’s fave word) that he collected back to me. Shazam. All the maps must be accounted for and any missing from the number I sent shall be paid for.
What exactly will happen once back in my possession is not yet ironed out, but I’m confident Lucasfilm will work with me to lay out a new plan to not only get the maps in collector’s hands, but more importantly, lock in a veteran’s charity first and do this right!
For years, Rick Olney has boasted about his links with LucasFilm. This… is an interesting quirk in that relationship.
- The Diamond Retailer Breakfast Runs Through Plans From Boom!, AfterShock, Dynamite, And Valiant - September 22, 2017
- Why Does Marvel Allow Such Awful Squirrel Girl Art To Be Published? - September 22, 2017
- Walking Around Thought Bubble 2017 The Friday Night Before The Show In The Rain (VIDEO) - September 22, 2017
- Trailer: Bryan Talbot’s Grandville To Go Out With A Bang - September 22, 2017
- Natacha Bustos Recruits Some Friends For Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur #24 - September 22, 2017