Matt Busch, creator of the Indiana Jones World Map – the ones that Rick Olney now has in his possession and is insisting on selling them for some unknown charity and refuses to return them – has given us all an update.
It’s official. Lucasfilm is sending Rick Olney a Cease and Desist. He is to return both the remaining maps and any monies (haha- Rick’s fave word) that he collected back to me. Shazam. All the maps must be accounted for and any missing from the number I sent shall be paid for.
What exactly will happen once back in my possession is not yet ironed out, but I’m confident Lucasfilm will work with me to lay out a new plan to not only get the maps in collector’s hands, but more importantly, lock in a veteran’s charity first and do this right!
For years, Rick Olney has boasted about his links with LucasFilm. This… is an interesting quirk in that relationship.
- The Reverse-Flash Gets A New Origin As A “Bunny Boiler” In Today’s Flash #25 - June 28, 2017
- Eric Heisser And Raul Allen Are Valiant’s Secret Weapons - June 28, 2017
- A Certain Someone Returns In Today’s X-O Manowar #4 (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- There’s Nothing There … Except For A Second Print Of #1 - June 28, 2017
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS - June 28, 2017