Well, this is your opportunity to let them all know that you know. And that you know they know that you know. So they’ll know that you know they know that you know.
At the New York Comic Con on Friday 14th, showrunners Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz will be running a Q&A panel after an exclusive screening of the first episode. Room 1A06 from 10.30pm, and a signing session from 11.45pm in Room 1E07.
And remember just because someone has already asked about them ripping off Fables, doesn’t mean that you can’t ask exactly the same question. Again and again and again., Even when the moderator says “I think we’ve had enough mentions of Fables, the guys have answered that question eight times, let’s move on”, still keep going. Just remember, What Would San Diego Batgirl Do?
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017