Well, this is your opportunity to let them all know that you know. And that you know they know that you know. So they’ll know that you know they know that you know.
At the New York Comic Con on Friday 14th, showrunners Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz will be running a Q&A panel after an exclusive screening of the first episode. Room 1A06 from 10.30pm, and a signing session from 11.45pm in Room 1E07.
And remember just because someone has already asked about them ripping off Fables, doesn’t mean that you can’t ask exactly the same question. Again and again and again., Even when the moderator says “I think we’ve had enough mentions of Fables, the guys have answered that question eight times, let’s move on”, still keep going. Just remember, What Would San Diego Batgirl Do?
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017