Well, this is your opportunity to let them all know that you know. And that you know they know that you know. So they’ll know that you know they know that you know.
At the New York Comic Con on Friday 14th, showrunners Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz will be running a Q&A panel after an exclusive screening of the first episode. Room 1A06 from 10.30pm, and a signing session from 11.45pm in Room 1E07.
And remember just because someone has already asked about them ripping off Fables, doesn’t mean that you can’t ask exactly the same question. Again and again and again., Even when the moderator says “I think we’ve had enough mentions of Fables, the guys have answered that question eight times, let’s move on”, still keep going. Just remember, What Would San Diego Batgirl Do?
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018