Well, this is your opportunity to let them all know that you know. And that you know they know that you know. So they’ll know that you know they know that you know.
At the New York Comic Con on Friday 14th, showrunners Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz will be running a Q&A panel after an exclusive screening of the first episode. Room 1A06 from 10.30pm, and a signing session from 11.45pm in Room 1E07.
And remember just because someone has already asked about them ripping off Fables, doesn’t mean that you can’t ask exactly the same question. Again and again and again., Even when the moderator says “I think we’ve had enough mentions of Fables, the guys have answered that question eight times, let’s move on”, still keep going. Just remember, What Would San Diego Batgirl Do?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017