Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
This week we participate in 24 Hour Comics Day, a yearly event sponsored by ComicsPro where comic creators attempt to complete a comic book in an excruciating 24 hour time frame continuously! See interviews with creators at the 11th hour, see snippets of them hard at work and enjoy some I Taste Sound sample pages created during the event by Mike Riley.
Then we feature our very first installment of CC Candid Camera where we creep up on our customers and staff with the camera recording to capture real talk around the comic racks, including store manager Dave discussing DC 52 Comic I, Vampire #1 with a CC regular & two customers chatting about their latest reads of course involving more DC 52 titles.
And here’s the winning 24 Hour Comic Day entry!
- Dark Horse Comics Semi-Liquidates Over 300 Collections And Hardcovers, Including Buffy Omnibuses - March 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th March 2017 – Unworthy, Reborn And Leaked - March 26, 2017
- Women In Comics Con 2017: Because Pop Culture Is A Mirror That Reflects Everyone - March 26, 2017
- Chicago’s FanFest 2017 – “This Is What Happens When Your Country Is Founded By Religious Nuts With Guns” - March 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017