Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
This week we participate in 24 Hour Comics Day, a yearly event sponsored by ComicsPro where comic creators attempt to complete a comic book in an excruciating 24 hour time frame continuously! See interviews with creators at the 11th hour, see snippets of them hard at work and enjoy some I Taste Sound sample pages created during the event by Mike Riley.
Then we feature our very first installment of CC Candid Camera where we creep up on our customers and staff with the camera recording to capture real talk around the comic racks, including store manager Dave discussing DC 52 Comic I, Vampire #1 with a CC regular & two customers chatting about their latest reads of course involving more DC 52 titles.
And here’s the winning 24 Hour Comic Day entry!
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018