Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
This week we participate in 24 Hour Comics Day, a yearly event sponsored by ComicsPro where comic creators attempt to complete a comic book in an excruciating 24 hour time frame continuously! See interviews with creators at the 11th hour, see snippets of them hard at work and enjoy some I Taste Sound sample pages created during the event by Mike Riley.
Then we feature our very first installment of CC Candid Camera where we creep up on our customers and staff with the camera recording to capture real talk around the comic racks, including store manager Dave discussing DC 52 Comic I, Vampire #1 with a CC regular & two customers chatting about their latest reads of course involving more DC 52 titles.
And here’s the winning 24 Hour Comic Day entry!
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018