Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
This week we participate in 24 Hour Comics Day, a yearly event sponsored by ComicsPro where comic creators attempt to complete a comic book in an excruciating 24 hour time frame continuously! See interviews with creators at the 11th hour, see snippets of them hard at work and enjoy some I Taste Sound sample pages created during the event by Mike Riley.
Then we feature our very first installment of CC Candid Camera where we creep up on our customers and staff with the camera recording to capture real talk around the comic racks, including store manager Dave discussing DC 52 Comic I, Vampire #1 with a CC regular & two customers chatting about their latest reads of course involving more DC 52 titles.
And here’s the winning 24 Hour Comic Day entry!
- 53 Shots And Video Of The Walking Dead Zombie March Through Old London Town… - October 24, 2017
- Dr Strange Lush – How Alan Moore Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bath Bomb - October 23, 2017
- Sink #1 From ComixTribe Goes To Second Printing – “Get In The Van!” - October 23, 2017
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017