Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
This week we participate in 24 Hour Comics Day, a yearly event sponsored by ComicsPro where comic creators attempt to complete a comic book in an excruciating 24 hour time frame continuously! See interviews with creators at the 11th hour, see snippets of them hard at work and enjoy some I Taste Sound sample pages created during the event by Mike Riley.
Then we feature our very first installment of CC Candid Camera where we creep up on our customers and staff with the camera recording to capture real talk around the comic racks, including store manager Dave discussing DC 52 Comic I, Vampire #1 with a CC regular & two customers chatting about their latest reads of course involving more DC 52 titles.
And here’s the winning 24 Hour Comic Day entry!
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017