Today retailers across the country have received a postcard from Marvel Comics, signed by Editor In Chief Axel Alonso, tell them that something is happening.
No idea. But whatever it is, it’s coming. Look.
Whatever it is, it will be revealed at the Cup O’ Joe panel at 5pm on Saturday, October the 15th during the New York Comic Con.
And there will be a live blog at marvel.com/itscoming.
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017