Today retailers across the country have received a postcard from Marvel Comics, signed by Editor In Chief Axel Alonso, tell them that something is happening.
No idea. But whatever it is, it’s coming. Look.
Whatever it is, it will be revealed at the Cup O’ Joe panel at 5pm on Saturday, October the 15th during the New York Comic Con.
And there will be a live blog at marvel.com/itscoming.
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017