Today retailers across the country have received a postcard from Marvel Comics, signed by Editor In Chief Axel Alonso, tell them that something is happening.
No idea. But whatever it is, it’s coming. Look.
Whatever it is, it will be revealed at the Cup O’ Joe panel at 5pm on Saturday, October the 15th during the New York Comic Con.
And there will be a live blog at marvel.com/itscoming.
- Comic Retailer Writes An Article Asking Comic Retailers To Stop Writing Articles - February 22, 2017
- When A Colourist Writes A Comic Book… Stained, Written By David Baron, Out In May - February 22, 2017
- Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers) - February 22, 2017
- Another Attempt To Explain Why Cyclops Is So Hated In The Marvel Universe (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman Continues Pushing That Meta-Boulder Up The Hill… - February 22, 2017