Today retailers across the country have received a postcard from Marvel Comics, signed by Editor In Chief Axel Alonso, tell them that something is happening.
No idea. But whatever it is, it’s coming. Look.
Whatever it is, it will be revealed at the Cup O’ Joe panel at 5pm on Saturday, October the 15th during the New York Comic Con.
And there will be a live blog at marvel.com/itscoming.
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017