Today retailers across the country have received a postcard from Marvel Comics, signed by Editor In Chief Axel Alonso, tell them that something is happening.
No idea. But whatever it is, it’s coming. Look.
Whatever it is, it will be revealed at the Cup O’ Joe panel at 5pm on Saturday, October the 15th during the New York Comic Con.
And there will be a live blog at marvel.com/itscoming.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018