They have offered in return taking 30% paycuts in conjunction with a small percentage return on merchandising, but Fox seem to have balked at that. Must be signing all those cheques to the estate of Alec Guinness that has done it.
Watch that last series of Entourage, folks. Follow the example of Drama and Dice Man. Dig in…
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017