They have offered in return taking 30% paycuts in conjunction with a small percentage return on merchandising, but Fox seem to have balked at that. Must be signing all those cheques to the estate of Alec Guinness that has done it.
Watch that last series of Entourage, folks. Follow the example of Drama and Dice Man. Dig in…
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018