I know he’s already Nick Fury. But on the basis of Badass Aquaman #1 out this week, there’s just no one else who should be allowed to play him in some movie in the future. Time for some very poor Photoshopping.
Yeah, that restaurant scene seemed very familiar.
Anyway, I believe he’s had enough of these motherfucking sea snakes on this motherfucking submarine…
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017