Early today, Bleeding Cool reported that DC had hired Nielsen NRG to carry out a series of surveys on the reception of the DC New 52 Relaunch. Linked to the online survey (including questions about a mysterious comic called Nekar, and confirmation that trade paperbacks of the New 52 would start in the Spring.)
But we also reported there would be physical surveys and interviews, conducted in stores with retailers and customers alike.
And it looks like they may have got a bit heavy.
Don’t go to Meltdown Comics today unless you like getting buttonholed into douch-ey, stultifying “New 52” surveys. #jesusFUCK
I also bought my last DC comics, EVER, today.
When TV Guide Network Associate Producer John McCracken added his own experience, “I said “no” and walked away. Easy enough”, Patton replied;
So did I. The first 3 times.
Meltdown Comics tried to broker an accord.
got love for you always as one of our oldest customers, today at Meltdown is a total derail from our normal Wednesday selves.
Forgiven. Never again? Please?
Everyone — Meltdown Comics is cool, they got fucked just like their customers. But DC Comics? ‘Bye!
I’m not sure that’s exactly the response DC Comics was after with this survey…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018