Early today, Bleeding Cool reported that DC had hired Nielsen NRG to carry out a series of surveys on the reception of the DC New 52 Relaunch. Linked to the online survey (including questions about a mysterious comic called Nekar, and confirmation that trade paperbacks of the New 52 would start in the Spring.)
But we also reported there would be physical surveys and interviews, conducted in stores with retailers and customers alike.
And it looks like they may have got a bit heavy.
Don’t go to Meltdown Comics today unless you like getting buttonholed into douch-ey, stultifying “New 52” surveys. #jesusFUCK
I also bought my last DC comics, EVER, today.
When TV Guide Network Associate Producer John McCracken added his own experience, “I said “no” and walked away. Easy enough”, Patton replied;
So did I. The first 3 times.
Meltdown Comics tried to broker an accord.
got love for you always as one of our oldest customers, today at Meltdown is a total derail from our normal Wednesday selves.
Forgiven. Never again? Please?
Everyone — Meltdown Comics is cool, they got fucked just like their customers. But DC Comics? ‘Bye!
I’m not sure that’s exactly the response DC Comics was after with this survey…
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017