For a long time, many complain that there has been no real research into the comic book buying public by publishers.
Well, as a result of the New 52 DC Relaunch, that may be about to change as well.
DC Comics have announced they have hired the rather respected monitoring company Nielsen NRG to survey comic book retailers and readers about the New 52 line – and who is reading it, what, why and how much. To participate, click here. But as well as onlne surveys, they’ll be going into comic shops, meeting and talking to retailers and readers alike.
And the results may affect what DC will publish next. And results will be released next year…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018