For a long time, many complain that there has been no real research into the comic book buying public by publishers.
Well, as a result of the New 52 DC Relaunch, that may be about to change as well.
DC Comics have announced they have hired the rather respected monitoring company Nielsen NRG to survey comic book retailers and readers about the New 52 line – and who is reading it, what, why and how much. To participate, click here. But as well as onlne surveys, they’ll be going into comic shops, meeting and talking to retailers and readers alike.
And the results may affect what DC will publish next. And results will be released next year…
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017