For a long time, many complain that there has been no real research into the comic book buying public by publishers.
Well, as a result of the New 52 DC Relaunch, that may be about to change as well.
DC Comics have announced they have hired the rather respected monitoring company Nielsen NRG to survey comic book retailers and readers about the New 52 line – and who is reading it, what, why and how much. To participate, click here. But as well as onlne surveys, they’ll be going into comic shops, meeting and talking to retailers and readers alike.
And the results may affect what DC will publish next. And results will be released next year…
- Expect A New Main X-Men Title And Star Wars Title Announced Soon – ECCC? - February 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes – Spider-Man, Flash, Star Wars, Harley Quinn And Unworthy Thor - February 25, 2017
- When Spider-Man Threw Up A Gang Signal To The Latin Kings Of Chicago - February 25, 2017
- When Five Guys Noticed Their Plug In Spider-Man - February 25, 2017
- Unboxing The February 2017 ZBox – Superheroines! And Everyone Fights Over Wonder Woman! - February 25, 2017