For a long time, many complain that there has been no real research into the comic book buying public by publishers.
Well, as a result of the New 52 DC Relaunch, that may be about to change as well.
DC Comics have announced they have hired the rather respected monitoring company Nielsen NRG to survey comic book retailers and readers about the New 52 line – and who is reading it, what, why and how much. To participate, click here. But as well as onlne surveys, they’ll be going into comic shops, meeting and talking to retailers and readers alike.
And the results may affect what DC will publish next. And results will be released next year…
- Telling a Story About a Quadriplegic Hero and His Newly Sentient Mechanical Wheelchair - December 16, 2017
- Comics Folk React to… the FCC, Net Neutrality and Ajit Pai - December 16, 2017
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention - December 15, 2017
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017