Set pictures from The Dark Knight Rises have revealed that Catwoman will indeed have another look, and the officially released image of Anne Hathaway in costume doesn’t tell the whole story. Be warned: the following images, and perhaps discussion, could be called spoilers.
This is just what some of you have been waiting for. Whereas there will be those of us who will think it looks patently absurd.
Of course, until we see the context and fully understand why she’s wearing this curious get-up, it would be unfair to judge. Perhaps Nolan and co. have found a rationale that’s both logical and resonant.
Or perhaps she’s just wearing stupid bloody cat ears (and mask, and high heels) because that’s what people do in films like this.
It looks like the ears might be the front piece of her goggles flipped up, but the design doesn’t seem to match entirely – not least because of the remaining eye mask. But we’ll see.
Wong Foo would have been pleased.
Thank you, Just Jared, and Little Bleeder Yorga for grabbing the images for us.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014