Tom Six‘s The Human Centipede Part 2: Full Sequence premiered at Fantastic Fest this week, and the reviews soon started flooding in. Some were good, some were bad, most agreed that the movie is pretty damn disgusting but the jury’s still out on whether it’s enough to put you off or if it’s merely part of the charm.
To help you make up your mind about whether or not you want to see it, Ain’t It Cool News have created a video reporting directly back from Fantastic Fest, complete with audience reactions and several shots of previously unseen footage.
First, though, some context.
For those not already familiar with the plot, The Human Centipede Part 2 is set in the “real world”, where an abused and unhealthy-looking man named Martin becomes obsessed with Tom Six’s original movie and sets about making his own human centipede, comprised of twelve people instead of just three. Among them is one of the actresses from The Human Centipede: First Sequence, Ashlynn Yennie, whom he lures to England on the promise of an audition for a Quentin Tarantino movie.
I’m not sure at what point she figures out it’s a trick – it’s not like being tied up, gagged and shoved in a basement to be anally raped is unheard of in Tarantino’s world.
Before we roll the VT I want to throw the spotlight over to the guy who makes this statement right at the end of the video:
It should absolutely be shown to children and I’ll tell you exactly why: because it shows if you have a dream and you believe in something, and you make a plan … you can accomplish anything.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012