This is a lesson in how to keep an event comic going on for an entire year after it finishes. Longer, if it’s late.
By Matt Fraction, Chris Yost, (mostly) Cullen Bunn, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier. Well, it looks like Sin’d forces have done a good job of creating a smaller government, if nothing else.
Oh and it also has major, if predictable, spoilers for Fear Itself #7. You have been warned.
- Ch-Ch-Changes For Marvel Comics’ Scarlet Spider, Royals And America - October 20, 2017
- Hot Rumour: ReedPOP Gets Into Bed With MCM Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #0.0001 1/2 Published Digitally, Free Today By Valiant - October 20, 2017
- Fear And Loathing At The Marvel Comics Writers Summit Before New York Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- The Black Eyed Peas Show Off The Augmented Reality In Their New Comic Book - October 20, 2017