This is a lesson in how to keep an event comic going on for an entire year after it finishes. Longer, if it’s late.
By Matt Fraction, Chris Yost, (mostly) Cullen Bunn, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier. Well, it looks like Sin’d forces have done a good job of creating a smaller government, if nothing else.
Oh and it also has major, if predictable, spoilers for Fear Itself #7. You have been warned.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con SDCC Exclusives: Myopia Pins For Dynamite Comic Book - June 24, 2017
- Is This Comic Outlaws’ Most Offensive Social Media Post Yet? - June 24, 2017
- No, Marvel Are Not Changing The Comic Book Industry. But DC Comics Might Be. - June 24, 2017