This is a lesson in how to keep an event comic going on for an entire year after it finishes. Longer, if it’s late.
By Matt Fraction, Chris Yost, (mostly) Cullen Bunn, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier. Well, it looks like Sin’d forces have done a good job of creating a smaller government, if nothing else.
Oh and it also has major, if predictable, spoilers for Fear Itself #7. You have been warned.
- ‘Evolution’: New Skybound Comic From James Asmus, Joseph Keatinge, Christopher Sebela, Joshua Williamson, Joe Infurnari, And Jordan Boyd - August 17, 2017
- Titan Comics Turn Their Marvel-Baiting ‘Fighting American’ Meme Into A Variant Cover - August 17, 2017
- Dastardly And Muttley #1 Review: A Surreal Modern Warfare Story - August 17, 2017
- A Final Trailer For Tonight/Tomorrow Morning’s Defenders Bingedrop From Marvel And Netflix - August 17, 2017
- Howard Chaykin Had To Change Another Cover ‘For Divided States Of Hysteria’ - August 17, 2017