This is a lesson in how to keep an event comic going on for an entire year after it finishes. Longer, if it’s late.
By Matt Fraction, Chris Yost, (mostly) Cullen Bunn, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier. Well, it looks like Sin’d forces have done a good job of creating a smaller government, if nothing else.
Oh and it also has major, if predictable, spoilers for Fear Itself #7. You have been warned.
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018