This is a lesson in how to keep an event comic going on for an entire year after it finishes. Longer, if it’s late.
By Matt Fraction, Chris Yost, (mostly) Cullen Bunn, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier. Well, it looks like Sin’d forces have done a good job of creating a smaller government, if nothing else.
Oh and it also has major, if predictable, spoilers for Fear Itself #7. You have been warned.
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018