Production on George Miller’s Mad Max seqboots, Fury Hill and Furiosa are set to begin production in the spring. The original plan to film in Miller’s native Australia has come a cropper, however, as the locations have turned out to be rather too verdent.
So, the production is relocating to Namibia, and will start in March. This is according to Tom Hardy, the new Max, in an interview with The Daily Beast.
Getting a head start on the cast are several of the cars that will appear in the film. A member of the Mad Max forums spotted them on the road and took these pictures:
The forum poster was told that the cars were en route to Sydney and would then go off to South Africa. Well, Namibia used to be in South Africa, so okay.
Further down the forum thread came a nice bit of detective work and confirmation that these were cars intended for the Mad Max films and not just some Monsters. A user posted this old Google Earth image of the film’s prop cars all parked together.
Cunning. Gold star for that.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014