This is a recent masthead from Radical Entertainment.
Of the fourteen names, I understand that four have gone. Calvin Louie and David Isaacs, described by Radical representatives to me as minimum wage employees – but described on the masthead as Assistant Director of Production and Assistant Director of Distribution – are gone.
And so are Chief Operating Officer Mark Rafalowski and Director Of Operations Barrett Weislow. Radical tell me that Weislow left to move to Boston with his girlfriend to study and that Rafalowski is still working with the company on new media projects, but he needed to step away for family issues.
But that does leave no one looking after Operations, whether Directing them or Chief Officering them…
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018