The most recent issue of The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century set in 1969 is also set mostly in and around Soho, the area of the West End of London most associated with music, film, advertising, gay culture and pornography.
And also home to the Soho Literary Festival currently underway. And this Sunday at the Soho Arts Theatre on Dean Street, host to Alan Moore collaborators Melinda Gebbie and Kevin O’Neill with Paul Gravett.
And, with Bleeding Cool, you can also get 2 for 1 on the £8 tickets. Just call the box office on 0207 478 0100 and quote “publisher”.
You can quoite other things if you want. But you wonlt get 2 for 1…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017