The most recent issue of The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century set in 1969 is also set mostly in and around Soho, the area of the West End of London most associated with music, film, advertising, gay culture and pornography.
And also home to the Soho Literary Festival currently underway. And this Sunday at the Soho Arts Theatre on Dean Street, host to Alan Moore collaborators Melinda Gebbie and Kevin O’Neill with Paul Gravett.
And, with Bleeding Cool, you can also get 2 for 1 on the £8 tickets. Just call the box office on 0207 478 0100 and quote “publisher”.
You can quoite other things if you want. But you wonlt get 2 for 1…
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017