So what changes are coming on board for Month Four of the DC Relaunch? Here’s a brief rundown.
On Action Comics #4, Joshua Hal Fialkov, Rick Bryant and Matt Camp are contributing a back up story, while Gene Ha joins Rags Morales on the art for the main Grant Morrison written feature.
On Green Lantern Corps #4, Fernando Pasarin rejoins the book as penciller after dropping off for #3.
Diego Bernard joins Ed Benes to pencil Red Lanterns #4.
Victor Ibanez, after assisting Yanick Paquette on Swamp Thing #3, takes the book over for #4.
Mike Choi draws the cover to Demon Knights #4 and draws a chunk of the main book, along with regulars Diogenes Neves and Oclair Albert.
Scott Clark and Dave Beaty replace CAFU on Grifter #4.
Another new team for Blackhawks as Graham Nolan and Trevor Scott take over for Alessandro Vitti who, as we discovered isn’t even drawing issue 3. Maybe these guys will be?
B Clay Moore and Paul McAffrey replace Jonathan Vankin and Phil Winslade on Men At War on the back up war stories strip.
While on All Star Western #4, Phil Winslade replaces Jordi Bernet – either drawing a back up or inking Moritat, it’s not clear.
Sandu Florea replaces Ryan Winn as inker on Detective Comics #4. ChrisCross replaces Ben Oliver as artist on Batwing #4.
JT Krul is off Green Arrow #4, with Keith Giffen and artist Dan Jurgens taking over the writing.
Gianluca Gugliotta is back on Mister Terrific, with Mr Deadline Fixit Scott Clark only drawing #3, and Gianluca bringing Wayne Faucher on as inker.
And JP Mayer replaces Ruy Jose as inker on Blue Beetle #4.
- Winter Is Coming And Marvel Comics Is Preparing For It With Avengers #675 - September 20, 2017
- The Resistance Lives And Dies On Its Sneakers - September 20, 2017
- Mister Miracle #1 Goes To Third Printing; Mister Miracle #2 And Batman: The Red Death #1 Get Seconds - September 20, 2017
- DC Comics To Release Doomsday Clock #1 At 11:57PM, Tuesday, November 21st - September 20, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Konami’s ‘Art of Metal Gear Solid I–IV’ In One English Language Volume - September 20, 2017