So The God Complex was a relatively cheap episode to film was it? Not too much emphasis on CGI?
Maybe we were looking in the wrong places. Take the street that Amy Pond and Rory Williams are now living on. How long is it?
At least eleven terraced houses, right?
Funny, because Google Maps shows us that the actual street is only seven houses long. And there is only one blue house, where the TV version showed a number of them.
There’s only one house where the ground floor windows stick out, but on the TV there were two.
Also, their house is one house from the real end of the street, where as in Doctor Who it continues on…
Looks like instead of massive space ships, alien worlds of hordes of invading alien armies, The Mill has been town planning instead.
Here’s one example of cutting and pasting, with some recolouring and an angle change, extending the end of the road from the middle. Look at the hedges and gates to be sure…
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018