So The God Complex was a relatively cheap episode to film was it? Not too much emphasis on CGI?
Maybe we were looking in the wrong places. Take the street that Amy Pond and Rory Williams are now living on. How long is it?
At least eleven terraced houses, right?
Funny, because Google Maps shows us that the actual street is only seven houses long. And there is only one blue house, where the TV version showed a number of them.
There’s only one house where the ground floor windows stick out, but on the TV there were two.
Also, their house is one house from the real end of the street, where as in Doctor Who it continues on…
Looks like instead of massive space ships, alien worlds of hordes of invading alien armies, The Mill has been town planning instead.
Here’s one example of cutting and pasting, with some recolouring and an angle change, extending the end of the road from the middle. Look at the hedges and gates to be sure…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017