Sigourney Weaver’s character in Avatar, Dr. Grace Augustine, is one of the most interesting creations of James Cameron’s career, I think. She’s complex. She’s conflicted. She’s amusing, and engaging and a little bit frightening.
And as of the third act of Avatar, she’s dead.
But have no fear, as the actress has already remarked herself, no one ever dies in Science Fiction.
Speaking about Avatar at the Abduction junket, Weaver told Coming Soon:
Don’t worry, I will be back.
B-b-but how? Well…
Bleeding Cool would like you to consider the following image.
Avatar 2 is due in 2013 or 14, Avatar 3 in 2014 or 15.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014