Before Dragon*Con, Bleeding Cool checked in with CraigsList Personals to see how people were planning to spend their time during the Atlanta-based comic convention. The resulting post, Draining Your Balls At Dragon*Con was one of the more popular posts that week, and it was followed by Bill Meeks seeing just how successful these sex hounds expected to be.
But not everyone connected with the boy/girl/Klingon of their dreams – and have returned to CraigsList to see if they can put that right.
Yeah, good luck getting lucky insulting the demographic, my friend. And while we’re here let’s run a few more personals that ran during the show… just for the flavour.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017