Before Dragon*Con, Bleeding Cool checked in with CraigsList Personals to see how people were planning to spend their time during the Atlanta-based comic convention. The resulting post, Draining Your Balls At Dragon*Con was one of the more popular posts that week, and it was followed by Bill Meeks seeing just how successful these sex hounds expected to be.
But not everyone connected with the boy/girl/Klingon of their dreams – and have returned to CraigsList to see if they can put that right.
Yeah, good luck getting lucky insulting the demographic, my friend. And while we’re here let’s run a few more personals that ran during the show… just for the flavour.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017