Before Dragon*Con, Bleeding Cool checked in with CraigsList Personals to see how people were planning to spend their time during the Atlanta-based comic convention. The resulting post, Draining Your Balls At Dragon*Con was one of the more popular posts that week, and it was followed by Bill Meeks seeing just how successful these sex hounds expected to be.
But not everyone connected with the boy/girl/Klingon of their dreams – and have returned to CraigsList to see if they can put that right.
Yeah, good luck getting lucky insulting the demographic, my friend. And while we’re here let’s run a few more personals that ran during the show… just for the flavour.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018