In the preview to Superboy #1, we noticed a prominent red haired young woman, and the internet has been abuzz with her possible identity. Her name is Red in the comic, but that’s not the name she was born with.
Some are convinced that this is actually M’gann M’orzz/Megan Morse/Miss Martian.
It’s not her.
Others have plumped for Lana Lang instead.
It’s not her either.
Then there’s Knockout, the flame haired ex of Superboy in a previous life.
Nope. No one has yet, however, suggested that the woman in question is Caitlin Fairchild, of the Wildstorm team Gen-13.
Which is a shame, because that’s exactly who she is.
Bleeding Cool has learned from a flappy ex-Wildstorm staffer who couldn’t keep his/her flappy overexcited mouth shut that this is exactly who she is. Another Wildstorm character ensconced in the new DC Universe.
For those not in the know, Caitlin Fairchild, or just Fairchild, was a genetically modified young lady, tall, tough and very strong indeed.This is how she appeared before her transformation back in Gen 13 #1…
As a member of Gen 13, she was the team leader and picked up quite a following. With Superboy #1 published on Wednesday, it looks like she may be about to capture an even bigger one…
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017