It’s hard not to like what we’ve been hearing and seeing about the production of The Avengers in recent times. Even if only a fraction of the plot rumors are true, there would seem to be quite a bit of disparate Marvel history packed in there. Shake all that up, add a healthy dose of Whedon, top it off with some destruction like we saw in today’s post, and you’ve got some serious potential for next May.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
This is turning into one hell of a location shoot, isn’t it? Straight from the streets of Manhattan from our intrepid Bleeding Cool reporter at Grand Central Station…
There will, of course, be spoilers – and, actually, not just for Doctor Who.
Sorry for the reduced service, it’s late and I need to sleep. I do hope large misshapen dolls don’t come for me in my dreams and try to turn me into one of them. Or I don’t lie awake in bed thinking about it. Okay, so what do we have, apart from spoilers to the episode of Doctor Who that aired tonight.
Most-Read Comics Today:
No, I’m not talking about Batgirl. After all, she’s gone from kneeling to standing. I’m talking about Voodoo.
Thank you, 4chan. We are not worthy.
The purchase deadline for the subscription ended almost two weeks ago and only reached 60% of Mattel’s minimum number of subscribers required to put he subscription into operation.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Father Helped Publish A Black Empowerment Comic Two Years Before Black Panther - March 22, 2018
- Yet Another Reason to Hate the Internet this Year: Those Freaking Ad Redirects - March 22, 2018
- Batman v Superman Vintage Comics Fight: Place Your Bets - March 20, 2018
- You Will Never See a Jack Kirby Original Art Double-Page Spread This Cheap Ever Again - March 19, 2018
- Avengers, X-Men, Walking Dead, Oh My — March Madness Comes to this Week’s Comic Connect Event Auction - March 19, 2018