It’s been around for a while, but it’s finally seeing publication as a comic.
Pat Mills, creator of 2000AD and developer of Judge Dredd has teamed with artist Clint Langley for a new monthly series to run in Judge Dredd Megazine.
American Reaper starts from October 12th, and it’s a sci-fi police procedural with future cops taking down illegal identity transplanters, letting the elderly digitally possess the bodies of the young, amid calls for those on Death Row to donate their bodies to the cause.
The comic has already been optioned as a movie by Xingu Films, who made Moon.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018