It’s been around for a while, but it’s finally seeing publication as a comic.
Pat Mills, creator of 2000AD and developer of Judge Dredd has teamed with artist Clint Langley for a new monthly series to run in Judge Dredd Megazine.
American Reaper starts from October 12th, and it’s a sci-fi police procedural with future cops taking down illegal identity transplanters, letting the elderly digitally possess the bodies of the young, amid calls for those on Death Row to donate their bodies to the cause.
The comic has already been optioned as a movie by Xingu Films, who made Moon.
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017