It’s been around for a while, but it’s finally seeing publication as a comic.
Pat Mills, creator of 2000AD and developer of Judge Dredd has teamed with artist Clint Langley for a new monthly series to run in Judge Dredd Megazine.
American Reaper starts from October 12th, and it’s a sci-fi police procedural with future cops taking down illegal identity transplanters, letting the elderly digitally possess the bodies of the young, amid calls for those on Death Row to donate their bodies to the cause.
The comic has already been optioned as a movie by Xingu Films, who made Moon.
- Andy Weir On Why ‘Wonder Woman’ Sets Little Girls Up For Disappointment - July 23, 2017
- Sneak Peek Of The Legend Of Korra: Turf Wars Part 1 At SDCC – And Part 2 Announced! - July 23, 2017
- MacKenzie Cadenhead To Write Disney Spider-Man Book ‘Deck The Malls!’, With Christmas Venom - July 23, 2017
- Women Of Marvel Panel At SDCC: Rainbow Rowell’s Runaways Has The Same Plot As The Country Bears Movie - July 23, 2017
- Bringing Back Longshot, And More From The Marvel ResurrXion Panel At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017