Tinseltown Movie Location Tours on Los Angeles was broken into last night. Despite being full to the brim with the owner, Daniel Storm’s movie prop and costume collection, the only thing that was stolen was an original storyboard page to the movie Superman 2.
But who do you sell such an item to when you have it? Obviously to Christopher Dennis, the man who dresses as Superman and stands outside Grauman’s Chinese Theater to pose for tourist photos, and who appeared in the documentary Confessions of a Superhero.
And who Daniel Storm had hired just two weeks ago to hand out cards for the company. Who had been in the office and who had seen the storyboard framed on the wall.
The thief offers to sell the storyboard for $20, Dennis didn’t have any money on him and gives him an IOU. The thief decides to trust him, and Dennis returned the storyboard to Storm at Movie Location Tours.
Now able to identify the thief, Storm realises that he tried to apply for a job the previous week and left his phone number. One phone call later, the police picked the suspect up and he will now be identified by… Superman.
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017
- Riverdale: Season 2 Will Have 22 Episodes, Toni Topaz Will Be First Bisexual Character, And Sabrina Is Coming - July 22, 2017
- DCEU Panel At SDCC: Robin Will Be In ‘Batgirl’ Movie - July 22, 2017
- Green Lantern Corps Film Will Have John Stewart And Hal Jordan As Lead Characters - July 22, 2017