Tinseltown Movie Location Tours on Los Angeles was broken into last night. Despite being full to the brim with the owner, Daniel Storm’s movie prop and costume collection, the only thing that was stolen was an original storyboard page to the movie Superman 2.
But who do you sell such an item to when you have it? Obviously to Christopher Dennis, the man who dresses as Superman and stands outside Grauman’s Chinese Theater to pose for tourist photos, and who appeared in the documentary Confessions of a Superhero.
And who Daniel Storm had hired just two weeks ago to hand out cards for the company. Who had been in the office and who had seen the storyboard framed on the wall.
The thief offers to sell the storyboard for $20, Dennis didn’t have any money on him and gives him an IOU. The thief decides to trust him, and Dennis returned the storyboard to Storm at Movie Location Tours.
Now able to identify the thief, Storm realises that he tried to apply for a job the previous week and left his phone number. One phone call later, the police picked the suspect up and he will now be identified by… Superman.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017