Tinseltown Movie Location Tours on Los Angeles was broken into last night. Despite being full to the brim with the owner, Daniel Storm’s movie prop and costume collection, the only thing that was stolen was an original storyboard page to the movie Superman 2.
But who do you sell such an item to when you have it? Obviously to Christopher Dennis, the man who dresses as Superman and stands outside Grauman’s Chinese Theater to pose for tourist photos, and who appeared in the documentary Confessions of a Superhero.
And who Daniel Storm had hired just two weeks ago to hand out cards for the company. Who had been in the office and who had seen the storyboard framed on the wall.
The thief offers to sell the storyboard for $20, Dennis didn’t have any money on him and gives him an IOU. The thief decides to trust him, and Dennis returned the storyboard to Storm at Movie Location Tours.
Now able to identify the thief, Storm realises that he tried to apply for a job the previous week and left his phone number. One phone call later, the police picked the suspect up and he will now be identified by… Superman.
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017