Whenever my wife would perform her a capella versions of the Star Trek or Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme tunes, the lyrics were simply “Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek…” or “Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer…”
Rather more creative is this Doctor Who theme tune, as tweeted by Steven Moffat earlier today.
Surely there should be a new one of these every week with lyrics specifically tailored to relate to each episode? C’mon internet, sort it out. It’s not just any geeky topic after all, it is Doctor Who. If it’s worth dressing up cats for phototorture, it’s surely worth a bit of a singalong.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014