By now both Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 have been pored over by hundreds of thousands of eyes. But did we all miss something? Take this scene from Justice League #1 written by Geoff Johns.
She looks a little familiar. Let’s check back on Flashpoint #5 written by Geoff Johns. You know, the big double page spread thing.
Yeah, that’s definitely her. Isn’t that strange?
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017