Well, we can at least confirm that the pirated copy of Justice League #1 was from a pre-sale copy of the printed comic rather than an early ComiXology digital file.
Indeed, rather than going up two hours before print sale, the pirated copy seems to have gone up six hours before…
Anyway, we know because there are small differences between the print version and the ComiXology digital version.
From the first example, it looks like the print version is slightly more self-mocking than the original.
- Heathen, Natasha Alterici’s New Viking Comic Sells Out, Goes To Second Printing - February 22, 2017
- Dynamite’s Nick Barrucci Offers Apology For *That* Vampirella Cover - February 22, 2017
- Comic Retailer Writes An Article Asking Comic Retailers To Stop Writing Articles - February 22, 2017
- When A Colourist Writes A Comic Book… Stained, Written By David Baron, Out In May - February 22, 2017
- Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers) - February 22, 2017