Well, we can at least confirm that the pirated copy of Justice League #1 was from a pre-sale copy of the printed comic rather than an early ComiXology digital file.
Indeed, rather than going up two hours before print sale, the pirated copy seems to have gone up six hours before…
Anyway, we know because there are small differences between the print version and the ComiXology digital version.
From the first example, it looks like the print version is slightly more self-mocking than the original.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017