Well, we can at least confirm that the pirated copy of Justice League #1 was from a pre-sale copy of the printed comic rather than an early ComiXology digital file.
Indeed, rather than going up two hours before print sale, the pirated copy seems to have gone up six hours before…
Anyway, we know because there are small differences between the print version and the ComiXology digital version.
From the first example, it looks like the print version is slightly more self-mocking than the original.
- More Changes For Justice League #23 And #24 Creative Teams With Tom DeFalco, Dan Abnett, Ian Churchill, Tom Derenick And Trevor Scott - May 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Let Retailers Sell Dark Days: The Forge And Other June 14th Comics From Midnight On The 13th… - May 24, 2017
- Amazon Glitchwatch: 73% Off 75th Anniversary Marvel Masterworks Slipcase Set On Amazon.co.uk - May 24, 2017
- Danger Dolls #0 Crossover Event And Toyetica #1, Launching From Action Lab And Danger Zone August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017
- Black Mask Comics Solicitations For August 2017 Head To The Afterlife… - May 24, 2017