Well, we can at least confirm that the pirated copy of Justice League #1 was from a pre-sale copy of the printed comic rather than an early ComiXology digital file.
Indeed, rather than going up two hours before print sale, the pirated copy seems to have gone up six hours before…
Anyway, we know because there are small differences between the print version and the ComiXology digital version.
From the first example, it looks like the print version is slightly more self-mocking than the original.
- The Beef From Shaky Kane, Tyler Shainline And Richard Starkings From Image Comics In January 2018 - September 20, 2017
- Jim Lee’s Immortal Men And Witchblade Relaunch On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - September 20, 2017
- A Comic Show – Out Of The Other Side Of A Hurricane - September 19, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics For December 2017 Solicits - September 19, 2017
- Damon Lindelof’s Watchmen Adaptation For HBO Starts Pre-Production - September 19, 2017