With the hours counting down to the midnight release of Jim Lee and Geoff Johns‘ Justice League #1, it’s no surprise that DC sweeps BC’s top stories today. To me, the interesting backstory today is the backorder status of the book. How many extras did they run? Will there be a fast 2nd print? Will digital absorb extra sales if it ends up being a short-term tough get in print — even at 200k+? Will Tom Brevoort figure out how to stop it in time? I think we’re about to find out. Beep, beep, beep…
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Including, as we see, a scene straight from Killing Joke.
I will give extreme spoiler warnings over this though. The preview below does tell you, basically, exactly how the Flashpoint world changed from the DCU
But according to retailers trying to up their orders of the first of the New 52 titles from Diamond, they can no longer order additional copies of Justice League #1.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Not only does Ridley Scott‘s Prometheus share some its DNA with the Alien franchise, it appears to be sharing a bunch of mechanical schematics and blueprints too.
But perhaps, when I sat and watched Robert Rodriguez at Comic Con this year, promising flat-out that the film’s finances were coming together and if he was ever going to make the film, it would be this year, there really was a solid foundation to the man’s heroic self-confidence.
Jelena Mihailovic is a Serbian cellist and, apparently, she performed in front of Sam Mendes and some James Bond “producers” at Cannes. So “staggered” were they by what she was doing, they allegedly asked her to provide “the opening score” for Bond 23.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017