There may have been over 200,000 preorders from retailers. And DC Comics will no doubt have included a generous over print.
But according to retailers trying to up their orders of the first of the New 52 titles from Diamond, they can no longer order additional copies of Justice League #1.
Officially it has designated by Diamond as on “backorder”. This is usually an early indicator that the comic in question has sold out… second printing anyone?
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017