There may have been over 200,000 preorders from retailers. And DC Comics will no doubt have included a generous over print.
But according to retailers trying to up their orders of the first of the New 52 titles from Diamond, they can no longer order additional copies of Justice League #1.
Officially it has designated by Diamond as on “backorder”. This is usually an early indicator that the comic in question has sold out… second printing anyone?
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017