Right, at MCM, Marvel can jolly well come over and tel Britain that Excalibur is coming back. Chris Claremont and Alan Davis have pitched it to Marvel after all…
But for now, from a hurricane-less Fan Expo Canada comes the news that Alpha Flight will now be a continuing series by Greg Pak, Fred Van Lente and Dale Eaglesham.
I think I can still hear the cheering…
Van Lente elaborates: “Wolverine was trained by Alpha Flight and is supposed to lead them. And he still has feelings for Heather Hudson, to all appearances now the villainous Vindicator, so he is definitely going to want to check this out.”
ALPHA FLIGHT #6 cover by Dale Eaglesham
Across the proverbial pond, the British also have their interest piqued via a heretofore unseen network of heroes.
“Alpha Flight finds out they’re [part] of a super team they weren’t even aware of—the Commonwealth of Heroes,” Van Lente reveals.
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017
- Yes, Frank Castle Is 100% Putting On The War Machine Armour For Marvel Legacy - July 22, 2017