This is Francesco Francavilla’s variant cover to Archie #628 with Archie Meets Kiss Part Two. I think it’s rather spectacular. I’m suddenly wondering what a Vertigo Archie comic would look like.
And here’s the standard cover by Dan Parent. Which, you know, isn’t bad or anything…
- The Beef From Shaky Kane, Tyler Shainline And Richard Starkings From Image Comics In January 2018 - September 20, 2017
- Jim Lee’s Immortal Men And Witchblade Relaunch On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - September 20, 2017
- A Comic Show – Out Of The Other Side Of A Hurricane - September 19, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics For December 2017 Solicits - September 19, 2017
- Damon Lindelof’s Watchmen Adaptation For HBO Starts Pre-Production - September 19, 2017