I think the best way to divide our Conan the Barbarian prize fund up is to pick two winners. One will get:
- A Conan the Barbarian T-shirt
- A Robert E Howard Conan Short Story Collection
- A Gates of Slumber CD, Rise Above, featuring Conan inspired epic metal
And the second will get all of that plus:
- A signed picture of Jason Momoa as Conan.
I knew nothing of Gates of Slumber, being a drippy vegetarian who gets out of breath on a single flight of stairs, but their Facebook page filled me in a bit. Faaaaace Meeeeelting stuff.
Now, before we get to the interactive bit, it’s storytime:
The colossal legend that is CONAN THE BARBARIAN is back this Summer. Having thrived and evolved for eight decades in the public imagination – in prose and graphics, on the big screen and small – Conan’s exploits in the Hyborian Age now come alive like never before. Shot in 3D, the reimagining of one man’s mythical battle for revenge is finally here in this Epic action-adventure film. Directed By Marcus Nispel, starring Jason Momoa as Conan, plus Rachel Nichols, Stephen Lang, Rose McGowan, Said Taghmaoui and Ron Perlman.
I want to win the Conan prizes on offer at @BleedingCool
I’ll choose one winner from my e-mail and another from Twitter, then toss a coin – literally – to see who gets which prize. There’s nothing stopping you from entering both ways.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014