Bleeding Cool pointed out James Robinson’s metatextaual examination of his run on Justice League, audience reception and what will be happening to the characters that have been placed in limbo for their DC Relaunch.
The week before, Bryan Q Miller and Pere Perez gave Batgirl a slightly more graceful metatextual farewell to Stephanie Brown as Batgirl. Wrapping up all the plotlines they could lay their hands on, they finished with this message;
One Batgirl leaving the scene, leaving the new (old) Batgirl behind. But before that scene, Stephanie Brown had been infected by Black Mercy, the plant introduced by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons that traps people in their fondest imaginations. And gave us a very different version of its own DC relaunch, with new possible never-seen histories… here are a few of them.
The rest are in Batgirl #24. Still available at all good comic shops, one would hope.
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics? - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018