I know it’s a kids game. But it still had me up until three in the morning last night.
Damage Control was always my very favourite Marvel comic book as a kid. And this is basically a resource management game, juggling various workmen at various levels of upgrades across Manhattan repairing buildings destroyed by superhero action.
Which is possibly an odd choice for a game to launch a few weeks before the ten year anniversary of 9/11. But then again, it might just get you in the mood.
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018