I know it’s a kids game. But it still had me up until three in the morning last night.
Damage Control was always my very favourite Marvel comic book as a kid. And this is basically a resource management game, juggling various workmen at various levels of upgrades across Manhattan repairing buildings destroyed by superhero action.
Which is possibly an odd choice for a game to launch a few weeks before the ten year anniversary of 9/11. But then again, it might just get you in the mood.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018