I love the idea of Wonder Woman as a horror comic. Actually, I love the idea of any superhero book as a horror comic, but with Wonder Woman it could provide such a contrast with the comic we know that it might be particularly interesting. Golden Age Wonder Woman title Sensation Comics turned into a horror title at the end of its run, which has little to do with anything aside from being tonite’s excuse to show a vintage comic pic in this post.
Most-Read Comic Story Today:
Let’s get that quote straight, from new Wonder Woman writer Brian Azzarello, to The Coventry Telegraph.
It’s going to happen eventually.
Finally, a Rob Liefeld cover that even the hardened yellow hat-wearing anti-Liefeld hater can enjoy.
Most-Read TV/Film Story Today:
How distinctive is Michael Shannon‘s head shape? Would you know it anywhere? Would you know it from back over his shoulder?
According to Little Bleeders risking their lives in the airless climes of Anaheim, Pixar have just announced two new films at the Disney D23 expo. That’s gotta be worth a Woooooo. Probably even two.
How do you suppose, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has welcomed Bruce Willis to the cast of Jon M. Chu‘s GI Joe: Retalliation? With a chest bump? Fist bump? Some other kind of bump?
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- Universal Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 25, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018