This works a lot better if you have the volume up.
Just two things. One: no Alan Clarke? That’s just perverse. Two: this is a pretty broadly useful shot type and we’re really only one notch above a supercut of close-ups here when we’re compiling something so… basic.
But anyway. It’s always nice playing How Many Can You Name? with these things.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014