Something about these simple blank image puzzles just works. The challenge of figuring out who fits in the space seems to compel us to demonstrate that our geek-fu is strong. I was skeptical about this kind of stuff until I saw how many people wanted to figure out the mystery of the infamous completely blank graphic. Now, I believe.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
They’ve been teasing and tweaking. Finally we get a shot of Cyclops in this whole X-Men Regenesis thing. Still a lot of silhouettes, of course.
Okay, it’s the Age Of Apocalypse Nightcrawler, not our own deaded Kurt Wagner. But he’s joining X-Force – and letting us know which side X-Force is on… naturally falling behind Wolverine.
Okay, that’s just a stunning piece of work, don’t you think. A processed piece of cosplay turned into a tarot card ilustration featuring the Scarlet Witch.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Emily Caffrey has done somne viral damage to Twitter by propogating this hunt-the-robot game, Where’s Wall-E? Not sure where it originated, however.
Hannah and Brendon recently attended a screening of the pilot episode of Terra Nova, a 90-minute showcase for the new show which was executive-produced by Steven Spielberg and co-written by Alan Loeb, Kelly Marcel and Craig Silverstein. We now present two reviews that demonstrate the different responses to this exciting new series. The following reviews may contain minor spoilers, but we’ll shy away from anything too revealing.
Sony Pictures has just released the first Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance Trailer.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- The Silent Night Dies Hard: Hans Gruber and Franz Gruber - December 3, 2018
- Boris Karloff’s Guide to Holiday Shopping - December 3, 2018
- Turkey Vigilantes, Dead Rabbits, and the Greatest Thanksgiving Story of All Time - November 22, 2018
- Harry Potter and the Last Person on Earth Who Knows Nothing About It: Part 1 - November 22, 2018
- Tom Cruise Will Never Go Back to Jack Reacher Again - November 15, 2018