I rather liked Disney’s Christmas special, Prep & Landing, a sweet “What If…” piece about the elves sent ahead of Santa to make sure everything’s in order for his rapid-fire delivery of presents. Of course, this isn’t how Santa really does it – the odds of that secret being revealed in a show for kids are pretty slim, wouldn’t you think?*
The show has deservedly earned a sequel, and as you might expect, it’s set to screen this Christmastime. Rather early, then, for a clip – but ABC went ahead and put one out anyway. I think there’s D23 Tinkerbell dust in the air and it’s making everybody in the Disney corporate tree a bit free and easy with their material.
So here’s our first little glimpse of Naughty vs. Nice (assuming none of us were at D23 yesterday where the whole thing premiered).
Not much to go on… so here’s the official blurb:
With the Big 2-5 fast approaching, Wayne and Lanny must race to recover classified North Pole technology, which has fallen into the hands of a computer-hacking Naughty Kid! Desperate to prevent Christmas from descending into chaos, Wayne seeks out the foremost Naughty Kid expert to aid in the mission: a bombastic member of the Coal Bucket Brigade who also happens to be his estranged brother Noel.
And some artwork from Jim Hill Media:
And there’s more where those came from.
*Because it’s grotesque. And involves child torture and sacrifice.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014