I like David Gabriel. Senior Vice President of Sales at Marvel, he’s basically their equivalent of Bob Wayne. Famously, he was the guy who came up with the idea of mutants fighting vampires in the wake of Twilight, which launched the new X-Men series a couple of years ago. Got nothing against David Gabriel.
It’s just… is he really the person you want to have being quoted on a promotional poster? Especially one like this which seems to show a certain Asgardian hammer destroyed? Quite a big image to tease?
“We will all mourn the devastating outcome” – do you mean in sales, David, as Marvel won’t be able to rely on a big crossover series that month? Isn’t that why we have a Fear Itself 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 in November?
I look forward to the next poster quoting someone in Accounting.
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018