Judging by the response I’ve seen to this around the web, I’m much more interested than most to see that there’s going to be a new Blade Runner film. First thing, they were smart enough to do it as a remake. Because not only is the original one of the classics, but it’s held up over time far better than most science fiction films. Second thing, who doesn’t want to see what came next, or much more interestingly — what came before?
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Justice League Of America #60 came out this week, the last issue by James Robinson and Daniel Sampere before the big relaunch with Justice League #1 by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee in a couple of weeks.
We gave you fifty-seven and a half Marvel solicitations yesterday. Well here are another twelve.
Okay, so those are the Blue Team’s colours, seemingly on an apocalyptical version of their Utopia island. You know, with all those silhouettes, this is going to be a long time coming.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
In recent hours two new promotional images for The Amazing Spider-Man have emerged online, showing the eponymous Amazing Spider-Man in a couple of dramatic poses.
You want some exciting news, well here it is. A certain director you may have heard of called Ridley Scott has just announced that he’s signed on to direct the next entry in the Blade Runner series, though it’s still uncertain if it’s a prequel or a sequel.
The Inbetweeners on the big screen picks up a little while after The Inbetweeners on the small screen came to a close. The four lads, the ‘inbetweeners’ of the title, have just finished school. “Don’t kill anyone,’” their headmaster advises the leavers in his good bye speech, “it reflects very badly on us.”
- Batman v Superman Vintage Comics Fight: Place Your Bets - March 20, 2018
- You Will Never See a Jack Kirby Original Art Double-Page Spread This Cheap Ever Again - March 19, 2018
- Avengers, X-Men, Walking Dead, Oh My — March Madness Comes to this Week’s Comic Connect Event Auction - March 19, 2018
- The Secret History of St. Patrick’s Day Debauchery - March 17, 2018
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018