Earlier today the good people at ComingSoon.net unveiled a brand new poster for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, a bit of teaser that just features a gloved hand holding a length of chain. Did I mention they’re both on fire?
The film is directed by Crank team Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, and leading man Nicolas Cage is being backed up by Ciarán Hinds and Idris Elba. The story picks up where the last film left off, except now Johnny Blaze is hiding out in Eastern Europe trying to battle his demons, an endeavour that isn’t much aided by the bloody devil himself showing up and trying to assume human form.
See, I know that all the signs point to this sequel crashing and burning, but I’m still excited for it and relatively hopeful that it will turn out to be worth watching. Maybe it’s my unwavering love for Nicolas Cage, maybe it’s just because I like motorcycles and I like things that are on fire, and believe that a combination of the two can’t go far wrong. Maybe I’m just an incurable masochist. Whatever the reason, I’m waiting on a trailer with baited breath.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012