He was editor-in-chief of Wizard Magazine. He lasted a few issues into the digital version before leaving, and now has set up his own digital comics magazine along with Steve Blackwell, ex-creative director of Wizard, Ralph Cirella, Mike’s co-host from the Geektime radio show, and television writer Sam Simon. With ex-Wizard PR person April Wiggins sending out press releases.
Champion! is available as a free preview issue download (with subsequent issues paid for) as an app for the Apple iPad, which responds to the articles you are most interested in, contains embedded Twitter feeds and will news when you… update. The first issue will be available to put on the first of September and an Android version will be available later in the year,
Um. Can anyone reading this on an iPad tell me what it’s like?
There’s one review so far giving it five stars. Unfortunately it comes from one Michael Cotton so I’m not sure how unbiased that is.
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018