Justice League Of America #60 came out this week, the last issue by James Robinson and Daniel Sampere before the big relaunch with Justice League #1 by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee in a couple of weeks.
Dick Grayson as Batman can see the way the tide is turning…
But the most pointed comments are towards the end of the book on the penultimate page, as Dick and Donna Troy discuss their lives… and it seems the run of Justice League they have been in. And the rebooting aspect of the Justice League comic.
Dick reflects that Justice League has been an editorially difficult book to write. While Donna seems to comment on her abscence from the upcoming DC relaunch.
But Dick… and James Robinson… never underestimates the passion of the hardcore fans.
And with the Bleeding Cool rumour that James Robinson is bringing back the JSA with Nicola Scott, there are a few pregnancies within this issue that may have relevance in months to come…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017