Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
This week, we take part in promoting Conan the Barbarian in 3D with a T-Shirt and ticket giveaway. And in reference to the upcoming Conan the Barbarian movie we discuss customer’s favorite comic book movies. In our new segment, Ultimate Fanboy regular customer Joe Thunder praises James O’Barr’s The Crow by showing off tattoos and getting excited about the new special edition collection.
Stay Tuned for next week’s Collectors Cornered Baltimore Comic-Con Special Edition Video! Visit us at Booth #’s 207 & 208 if you want to be in the video.
Seeya Next week!
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018