Yesterday we learnt that Dynamite was to publish The Shadow. Now it seems they will also be publishing pulp hero stories of The Spider, to be written by David Liss and drawn by Colton Worley.
As long as they can get these Spider character designs by Alex Ross based on the original forties design (below) past Marvel and Disney’s trademark lawyers, that is. Quite deliberately from the PR copy;
The Spider cover artist and character designer Alex Ross says, “I always found it fascinating that there was a spider-based hero in the pulp era of the ’40s who first wore a webbed cape and mask in the movie serials.”
- Preview of The Pride Adventures #5 Before It Debuts at Thought Bubble This Weekend - September 18, 2018
- Where Are The Missing DC Comics Titles For December? - September 18, 2018
- The Witching Hour by Robin Hoelzemann to Debut This Weekend at Thought Bubble - September 18, 2018
- Trailer for Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly’s Stan And Ollie - September 18, 2018
- What Does Toad From Mario Kart Look Like Then? - September 18, 2018