Yesterday we learnt that Dynamite was to publish The Shadow. Now it seems they will also be publishing pulp hero stories of The Spider, to be written by David Liss and drawn by Colton Worley.
As long as they can get these Spider character designs by Alex Ross based on the original forties design (below) past Marvel and Disney’s trademark lawyers, that is. Quite deliberately from the PR copy;
The Spider cover artist and character designer Alex Ross says, “I always found it fascinating that there was a spider-based hero in the pulp era of the ’40s who first wore a webbed cape and mask in the movie serials.”
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018