RaceWatch: Fox News Latino remembers Spider-Man 2099;
Gimmick or not, no one should have been too surprised by Spider-Man’s reinvention as a biracial teen. Miles Morales may be the new Web Crawler, but he is not the first Latino Spider-Man. Marvel broke those boundaries 19 years ago when it introduced Miguel O’Hara as a re-imagined Spider-Man.
CosplayWatch: Kotaku celebrates the booth costumes of Comiket.
CityWatch: The mayor of New Taipei, Eric Li-luan Chu opened their comics and anime festival today, with the news that the local government are planning to turn the city into a base for artists, including creating artistic spaces to live for comics creators.
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
A crude political comment that’s appeared for most of the day on the Twitter feed of The Hero Initiative has apparently gone unnoticed by most of the charitable organization’s more than 3,000 followers.
Taipei, Aug. 17 (CNA) The 2011 Comic Exhibition that ended Tuesday drew a record turnout of nearly 550,000 visitors and generated about NT$180 million (US$6.1 million) in business over the event’s six days, according to the organizer.
The listing and cover art appeared this morning on Amazon.com for Batman: Earth One, the long-awaited DC Comics graphic novel by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank.
we have our first clue as to what, exactly, the Avengers are fighting. Keep scrolling down for the reveal!
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018