Dynamite Entertainment has signed a comprehensive licensing agreement with Conde Nast to publish comic books based on The Shadow, originally appearing in the pulps and radio dramas of the early twentieth century. Since then we’ve had comics, TV films and now… another comic.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018