Bleeding Cool reported how Mister Terrific was on its third artistic team in three issues, as evidence that editorial staff at DC Comics are being incredibly dedicated to getting the work out on time, month in, month out.
However, they may have hit a cropper with Blackhawks.
Last month, Bleeding Cool reported that Blackhawks had ditched issue one artist Ken Lashley for issue two artists Graham Nolan and Norm Rapmund. Well the third issue for October has another credit change, now it’s Alessandro Vitti.
Except there’s a problem.
Alessandro Vitti has been an exclusive creator with Marvel Comics and is midway through a contract.
Nevertheless, DC have solicited his name on Blackhawks #3.
DC seems to think he accepted the deal. Vitti seems to think he turned it down.
So does this mean when they eventually work it out, we will have… four different artists or art teams announced for Blackhawks by the time the third issue is published?
- Ben Caldwell Gives Us the Prez/Infinity War Crossover Denied Us - May 20, 2018
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018
- Immortal Hulk #1 Retailer Variants from Golden Apple and AOD Collectables - May 19, 2018
- Today I Came Upon Philip Zec’s Most Famous Political Cartoons - May 19, 2018
- Andy Warhol and Ramones Graphic Novels to be Published by SelfMadeHero - May 19, 2018