Bleeding Cool reported how Mister Terrific was on its third artistic team in three issues, as evidence that editorial staff at DC Comics are being incredibly dedicated to getting the work out on time, month in, month out.
However, they may have hit a cropper with Blackhawks.
Last month, Bleeding Cool reported that Blackhawks had ditched issue one artist Ken Lashley for issue two artists Graham Nolan and Norm Rapmund. Well the third issue for October has another credit change, now it’s Alessandro Vitti.
Except there’s a problem.
Alessandro Vitti has been an exclusive creator with Marvel Comics and is midway through a contract.
Nevertheless, DC have solicited his name on Blackhawks #3.
DC seems to think he accepted the deal. Vitti seems to think he turned it down.
So does this mean when they eventually work it out, we will have… four different artists or art teams announced for Blackhawks by the time the third issue is published?
- 25 Million Read ‘Overwatch’ And ‘World Of Warcraft’ Comics From Blizzard – An SDCC Panel Report - July 25, 2017
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017