Bleeding Cool reported how Mister Terrific was on its third artistic team in three issues, as evidence that editorial staff at DC Comics are being incredibly dedicated to getting the work out on time, month in, month out.
However, they may have hit a cropper with Blackhawks.
Last month, Bleeding Cool reported that Blackhawks had ditched issue one artist Ken Lashley for issue two artists Graham Nolan and Norm Rapmund. Well the third issue for October has another credit change, now it’s Alessandro Vitti.
Except there’s a problem.
Alessandro Vitti has been an exclusive creator with Marvel Comics and is midway through a contract.
Nevertheless, DC have solicited his name on Blackhawks #3.
DC seems to think he accepted the deal. Vitti seems to think he turned it down.
So does this mean when they eventually work it out, we will have… four different artists or art teams announced for Blackhawks by the time the third issue is published?
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017