Bleeding Cool reported how Mister Terrific was on its third artistic team in three issues, as evidence that editorial staff at DC Comics are being incredibly dedicated to getting the work out on time, month in, month out.
However, they may have hit a cropper with Blackhawks.
Last month, Bleeding Cool reported that Blackhawks had ditched issue one artist Ken Lashley for issue two artists Graham Nolan and Norm Rapmund. Well the third issue for October has another credit change, now it’s Alessandro Vitti.
Except there’s a problem.
Alessandro Vitti has been an exclusive creator with Marvel Comics and is midway through a contract.
Nevertheless, DC have solicited his name on Blackhawks #3.
DC seems to think he accepted the deal. Vitti seems to think he turned it down.
So does this mean when they eventually work it out, we will have… four different artists or art teams announced for Blackhawks by the time the third issue is published?
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018