Bleeding Cool reported how Mister Terrific was on its third artistic team in three issues, as evidence that editorial staff at DC Comics are being incredibly dedicated to getting the work out on time, month in, month out.
However, they may have hit a cropper with Blackhawks.
Last month, Bleeding Cool reported that Blackhawks had ditched issue one artist Ken Lashley for issue two artists Graham Nolan and Norm Rapmund. Well the third issue for October has another credit change, now it’s Alessandro Vitti.
Except there’s a problem.
Alessandro Vitti has been an exclusive creator with Marvel Comics and is midway through a contract.
Nevertheless, DC have solicited his name on Blackhawks #3.
DC seems to think he accepted the deal. Vitti seems to think he turned it down.
So does this mean when they eventually work it out, we will have… four different artists or art teams announced for Blackhawks by the time the third issue is published?
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017