Deadline reports that, as expected, lawyer Marc Toberoff is appealing the decision made by the courts in the case of the Kirby estate vs Marvel over the ownership of basically, everything the Marvel superhero line is based upon, that found in Marvel’s favour.
“The notice of appeal to the Second Circuit Court of Appeal was filed today.”
As we have discovered in the past, you just don’t know which way these things will go…
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018