Deadline reports that, as expected, lawyer Marc Toberoff is appealing the decision made by the courts in the case of the Kirby estate vs Marvel over the ownership of basically, everything the Marvel superhero line is based upon, that found in Marvel’s favour.
“The notice of appeal to the Second Circuit Court of Appeal was filed today.”
As we have discovered in the past, you just don’t know which way these things will go…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018