Deadline reports that, as expected, lawyer Marc Toberoff is appealing the decision made by the courts in the case of the Kirby estate vs Marvel over the ownership of basically, everything the Marvel superhero line is based upon, that found in Marvel’s favour.
“The notice of appeal to the Second Circuit Court of Appeal was filed today.”
As we have discovered in the past, you just don’t know which way these things will go…
- Lying In The Gutters – 27th May 2018 – From MCM London Comic Con - May 27, 2018
- Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Immortal Hulk, Tony Stark Iron Man All Sell Out First Issues - May 27, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 27th May 2018 – Everyone Loves Josh Middleton - May 27, 2018
- Stan Lee Seen to Support Elon Musk’s Pravda on Twitter - May 27, 2018
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018