Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, have you seen this man?
This is Kenneth Arron, or Kenny Aaron, or Kenny Yochelson… or whoever he is today. Bleeding Cool has previously reported on his fictitious claims as to having co-founded Image Comics.
He’s been in and out of jail for years posing as a variety of people from a marine, a laison to the White House, a TV producer, an events co-ordinator for Disney Comics, a theatre operator, and much more.
He came to Chicago earlier this year, claiming he was filming Superman in the Chicago area, and that he was part of C2E2 and that he was planning a Zombie convention.
And for some reason, he his currently walking up and down Artists Alley at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con.
What he’s planning, I don’t know. But keep an eye out okay? And don’t sign anything!
UPDATE: He’s the one in the white baseball cap.
Maybe get a photo…
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018