Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, have you seen this man?
This is Kenneth Arron, or Kenny Aaron, or Kenny Yochelson… or whoever he is today. Bleeding Cool has previously reported on his fictitious claims as to having co-founded Image Comics.
He’s been in and out of jail for years posing as a variety of people from a marine, a laison to the White House, a TV producer, an events co-ordinator for Disney Comics, a theatre operator, and much more.
He came to Chicago earlier this year, claiming he was filming Superman in the Chicago area, and that he was part of C2E2 and that he was planning a Zombie convention.
And for some reason, he his currently walking up and down Artists Alley at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con.
What he’s planning, I don’t know. But keep an eye out okay? And don’t sign anything!
UPDATE: He’s the one in the white baseball cap.
Maybe get a photo…
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- Dublin Comics Fans are Getting Signed Batpenises From Lee Bermejo - September 22, 2018