Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, have you seen this man?
This is Kenneth Arron, or Kenny Aaron, or Kenny Yochelson… or whoever he is today. Bleeding Cool has previously reported on his fictitious claims as to having co-founded Image Comics.
He’s been in and out of jail for years posing as a variety of people from a marine, a laison to the White House, a TV producer, an events co-ordinator for Disney Comics, a theatre operator, and much more.
He came to Chicago earlier this year, claiming he was filming Superman in the Chicago area, and that he was part of C2E2 and that he was planning a Zombie convention.
And for some reason, he his currently walking up and down Artists Alley at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con.
What he’s planning, I don’t know. But keep an eye out okay? And don’t sign anything!
UPDATE: He’s the one in the white baseball cap.
Maybe get a photo…
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018