Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, have you seen this man?
This is Kenneth Arron, or Kenny Aaron, or Kenny Yochelson… or whoever he is today. Bleeding Cool has previously reported on his fictitious claims as to having co-founded Image Comics.
He’s been in and out of jail for years posing as a variety of people from a marine, a laison to the White House, a TV producer, an events co-ordinator for Disney Comics, a theatre operator, and much more.
He came to Chicago earlier this year, claiming he was filming Superman in the Chicago area, and that he was part of C2E2 and that he was planning a Zombie convention.
And for some reason, he his currently walking up and down Artists Alley at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con.
What he’s planning, I don’t know. But keep an eye out okay? And don’t sign anything!
UPDATE: He’s the one in the white baseball cap.
Maybe get a photo…
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017