Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, have you seen this man?
This is Kenneth Arron, or Kenny Aaron, or Kenny Yochelson… or whoever he is today. Bleeding Cool has previously reported on his fictitious claims as to having co-founded Image Comics.
He’s been in and out of jail for years posing as a variety of people from a marine, a laison to the White House, a TV producer, an events co-ordinator for Disney Comics, a theatre operator, and much more.
He came to Chicago earlier this year, claiming he was filming Superman in the Chicago area, and that he was part of C2E2 and that he was planning a Zombie convention.
And for some reason, he his currently walking up and down Artists Alley at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con.
What he’s planning, I don’t know. But keep an eye out okay? And don’t sign anything!
UPDATE: He’s the one in the white baseball cap.
Maybe get a photo…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017